EnviroLube® Drilling Fluid Additive
Exceptional Lubricity Featuring Sun’s Biotechnology
EnviroLube® is a high performance drilling fluid lubricant additive for water-based drilling systems, utilizing biotechnology in the formulation of the base fluid and offering wellbore stability and shale inhibition in high pH fluid systems.
EnviroLube® enhances the performance of drilling fluid in medium temperature, low-pressure situations by coating the formation and drill string. Designed to be successful in solving problems related to angle building, angle dropping, kick-off point difficulties and mud motor drag, EnviroLube® is readily dispersible and compatible with saltwater-based systems and should be run at a pH >10.
- Increases lubricity
- Reduces torque and drag
- Minimizes bit balling
- Decreases friction
- Reduces metal-to-metal wear
- Minimizes sticking tendencies
- No adverse effect on rheological properties
- Broad range efficiency
- Exceeds USEPA discharge requirements
- 55-gallon drum (208 liters)
- Rig storage containers - 13 bbl/550 gallons (2.07m3)
- Disposable tote tanks
- Specific gravity: 0.87
- Boiling Point: 200°C (760mm Hg)
- Flash Point: 130°C (ASTM 93)
- Appearance: Clear yellow liquid
- Drilling 1% - 6% by volume
- Pill application
- Systems with pH >10
To order EnviroLube® drilling fluid additive or for more information, call 713-690-3939 or e-mail us.