Re-flex Drilling Fluid Additive
The New name in Lost Circulation Management
Re-FlexTM is a proprietary durable synthetic graphite which is angular in nature and pressure sensitive. It is designed to control well bore circulating losses and partial seepage losses of drilling fluids in the active mud system. The angular shape, sizing and durability of Re-FlexTM makes it an excellent choice as a pre-treatment in highly depleted zones. Re-FlexTM is chemically inert and compatible in all drilling fluids. It has the additional benefit of providing solid lubrication to the well bore to reduce torque & drag, and improve sliding.
Compressibility and rebound characteristics are excellent, ranging from 87% to 92.3% depending on initial size. This enables Re-FlexTM to be squeezed into pore throats and well bore fractures and remain in place forming a pressure seal to protect against further fluid loss.
Advantages and Benefits
- Compatible in all drilling fluids
- Mixes quickly through rig mud hopper
- Chemically inert
- No effect on system fluid properties
- Will not plug MWD or Mud Motors when mixed as recommended
- No effect on LC50 value of active fluid system
- Excellent sealing and bridging properties
- Strengthens fractured and porous formations
- Specific Gravity: 1.7
- Appearance: Black angular solid particles
- Insoluble in drilling fluids
- Flash Point: 360ºC/665ºF
- 50 Pound sacks/48 sacks per pallet
- Extra Fine <50µ
- Fine 75µ - 125µ
- Medium 125µ - 350µ
- Coarse 350µ - 450µ
To order Re-FlexTMdrilling fluid additive or for more information, call 713-690-3939 or e-mail us.