Maintaining Strong Emulsions at High Temperatures!
Tanamul-SM™ drilling fluid additive emulsifies hydrocarbons effectively in both freshwater- and saltwater-based drilling fluids. This product is excellent for use in low-density oil-into-water emulsions for drilling, workover and completion operations and creates and maintains a stable emulsion in bottomhole temperatures of 300°F (148°C). These emulsions are stable with oil as the internal phase and water as the external phase at concentrations of up to 60% v/v oil.
Advantages and Benefits
- Environmentally acceptable
- Effective in both fresh and saltwater environments
- Form: Viscous liquid
- Color: Dark brown
- Thermally stable: >300°F (>148°C) (Downhole temperatures)
- Density: 0.92-0.96 SG
- 55-gallon (208-liter) drums
- 550-gallon (2081-liter) tote tanks
- Disposable tote containers
Product Applications and Mixing Procedures
- Maintaining oil/water emulsion
- Add and maintain 0.05-0.1 gallons/bbl
Tanamul-SM™ is manufactured in Saudi Arabia exclusively for Saudi Aramco: SAP #1000779780.
To order Tanamul-SM™ or for more information, call 713-690-3939 or e-mail us.